What: 3 days of free events on sexuality and relationships that are open to the public. Sexpertise events showcase leading researchers, inspiring community members and talented U-M peer educators from Sexperteam to bring you the latest in sexuality and relationship information.
When: Wednesday January 23rd – Friday January 25th
Why: If you want to hear from leading experts on relationships and sexuality, understand more about sex addiction, same sex relationships or asexuality, learn about safe sex and BDSM, or have your sex questions answered anonymously Sexpertise 2013 is for you!
Who: Sexpertise is produced in partnership with many offices and organizations across the U-M campus, including:
- University Health Service
- Center for Campus Involvement
- The Office of Multi-Ethnic Student Affairs (MESA)
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Spectrum Center
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Center
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- University Housing Residence Education
- Office of Greek Life
- UHS Student Health Advisory Council
To learn more about the awesome events that are making up this year’s Sexpertise visit here, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 734-647-4659.