Spring Break officially starts tomorrow for University of Michigan students. Yes-siree. Spring BREAK.
But, just because you are on break doesn’t mean you shouldn’t stay active! For those of you staying in Michigan, check out some of the awesome activities listed below:
Staying in Ann Arbor?
- $3 drop in classes are available over break starting Monday. Classes include: Bootcamp, Vinyasa Yoga and more!
- Go ice skating at Buhr Ice Arena or the Veterans Memorial Ice Arena
- Outdoors not your thing? Then, jump into the Mack Indoor Pool during Public Swim times!
- Find Michigan Parks and Trails to travel on the Michigan DNR Website
- Pop on some skis and enjoy either downhill fun or cross-country trails!
- Pick up some produce and Michigan goods at one of the many state-wide farmer’s markets!
Enjoy your break!